- About Us
- Word To All Daily Verse
- Ultimate Questions
- Audio »
- Video »
- Bible Study Tools
- Daily Devotional Links »
- World Prayer Guide
- Christian Psychology »
- Christian Classics »
- For Fun
- CZ stránky
Sister Church Partners
Word To All International - Sister Church Partners
Sister Church Partnerships are exciting bridge-building opportunities for churches in the United States to partner with churches in the Czech Republic. They provide excellent opportunities to model the body of Christ in a larger context.
WTA pairs a church in Eastern Europe with a church in North America based on mutual interests and other factors. WTA facilitates a written agreement between both groups about expectations of partnership. The recommended length of the initial agreement should be 3 years or more. If an American church is unsure about beginning such a commitment, church members can first participate in a short-term mission trip or vision trip. WTA provides onsite accountability for both churches.
Sister Church Partnerships
• Build intercultural awareness by focusing on the culture and spiritual climate of the Czech Republic.
• Promote prayer for mission, through special days of prayer and prayer having an ongoing prayer focus.
• Open doors for communication between two churches in two different parts of the world.
• Provide practical help. American churches provide short-term workers and teams to help with outreach camps and other projects. (Czech churches provide help with language and culture learning and other logistical details).
• Share Christian resources for evangelism and discipleship.
• Build ongoing relationships.
• Enhance leadership development through internship possibilities for students and others interested in serving in a Czech church (recommended length 3 months).
• Support evangelism in another part of the world. Financial support can be given for evangelistic outreach projects only and not day-to-day expenses (to avoid financial dependency).
Tell me more